Adult Sex Stories

Monday, April 24, 2006

Teri's a Showin

My name is Teri and I'm twenty years old. Let me first say that I was a typical girl. I did almost everything I wanted to.

I don't smoke or do drugs, I've even tried alcohol but I really don't care for it. But I'm not the perfect dad's girl, I am not a virgin. I've had sex a few times and really enjoy it, but now to my story.

Last spring I landed a part time job delivering automobile and truck parts to most of the repair shops around town. And let me tell you, I was surprised how many there were here in and around Orlando. The girl that had the job became pregnant and

decided to quit. She stayed around a couple more weeks till my classes ended and I took over the job until fall classes began.

My boss is a great guy; he told me that the only thing I had to wear was a t-shirt with the company logo. I could wear anything else I wanted, as long as it wasn't indecent or was a safety hazard. In other words, no super baggy pants or overalls. I had t-shirts in almost ever color they made. In warm weather I usually wore a t-shirt (no bra under colored shirts) and a pair of snug fitting shorts. I've always joked around and flirted with the guys at the shop and delivery locations.

Read Full Story Here



Read More Adult Sex Stories At Blue Stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home