Adult Sex Stories

Monday, May 08, 2006

Taking Annie Flirting

I've been a flirt for a long time. I've always known about the power a pair of high heels and a bit of cleavage has over men and I've used it. For nearly 10 years, I was with Luke, a man who loved seeing me flaunt my body in public and, when our relationship ended a couple of years ago, I had to relearn how to flaunt it with strangers.

"You've always got so many guys!" my friend Annie complained several months ago.

"Look, there's that guy over there, looking at you now!" she added, once when we were out having a coffee.

I was wearing a short checked skirt and a pair of black strappy high heels and his eyes were moving down my slim legs to my feet. I smiled, half at Annie, half at him, as I stretched my feet out and wiggled my toes with their crimson-painted nails.

"God, you're a flirt!" said Annie, blushing. "And, what the hell have you got on under the skirt, Christy?" she added, as she glimpsed bare flesh at the top of my thighs.

Read Full Story Here



Read More Adult Sex Stories At Blue Stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home