Adult Sex Stories

Monday, May 01, 2006

Secrets

Secrets are one of the things that I love about being married. Some of the best secrets that my wife and I share with each other are, of course sexual ones, and that makes them special. I guess we're both pretty average looking and no one would ever guess that we are as intensely sexual about some things. And that includes some of our closest friends. Sex is a very important aspect of our marriage and we both agree that as long as no one is being forced or hurt, as a couple, we will pretty much try anything at least once. I have to say that most of our sex experiences and secrets have been downright delicious!

I found this site and it prompted a discussion it with my wife. I asked her if it would be all right with her if I shared one of our biggest secrets with you. After thinking about it for a while she agreed saying with a laugh, "Ok, as long as no one found out who we really are!"

So this is how it happened.

The first few years of our marriage, which we have sometimes felt, is where a marriage, good or bad, is established. In ours, we both kept a secret from each other. The secrets were about something that had always turned us both on. It was the practice of golden showers. Neither of us knew how the other would react if they knew, and since we were still building the relationship, we never brought the subject up to each other. In our silence, we were unaware of each other's feelings about it. So secretly, we thought we were the only one who found the practice of golden showers very erotic.

Read Full Story Here



Read More Adult Sex Stories At Blue Stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home