Adult Sex Stories

Monday, April 24, 2006

Shoe Salesman

I am woman in her mid-fifties. Two years ago, my husband died, leaving me alone but fortunately fairly well off financially. It seems as if men have always found me attractive and I've always kept myself in good shape. Although my body isn't as tight as it once was, I weigh only ten pounds more now than when I graduated from college. Since about 6 months after my husbands death, I have been having sex with young men I've met while shopping. They're easy to seduce, energetic, and don't care about a relationship. The first experience I had, was one of the best.

One day while trying on shoes, the young man assisting me apparently got a glimpse up my skirt as he slipped a shoe on my foot. At first I was somewhat embarrassed, but watching his reaction, I decided to see if I could give him an erection. I noticed how fidgety he had become and how he kept his gaze going to my crotch. I tried on many pairs of shoes that day. Opening and closing my legs, standing up for a sexy test walk then sitting down allowing my skirt to rise up my thighs to the top of my pantyhose.


Read Full Story Here



Read More Adult Sex Stories At Blue Stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home