Adult Sex Stories

Monday, May 08, 2006

Banana Split

Let me begin by saying that this is a true story. Also let me warn you that my writing style may not be to your taste; it's fairly journalistic and I tend to shy away from graphic descriptions. I assume the reader has a working imagination and can fill in any details I may gloss over. That being said, here we go...
Since I know this is important to some readers, let me briefly describe myself. (Feel free to skip this paragraph if you want. It's not central to the story.) As of the time of this writing, I'm twenty-one and about to enter my final year at a small, private, southern California college. I'm majoring in English, so if you notice any mistakes... um... let's just call it artistic license, okay? I'm Asian (American-born Chinese), 5'2" tall, slim, pretty, and of course, modest. On with the show...

This happened during my first year of college. It was my first time away from home and I got a little wild. (I've settled down since.)

One day during fall semester, my then-boyfriend and I went to the college cafeteria to eat lunch. As we went through the lunch line, we picked up our entrees, side dishes, desserts, drinks, and so on. One of the items I picked up was a nice-sized banana. (How's that for foreshadowing?)

Read Full Story Here



Read More Adult Sex Stories At Blue Stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home