Adult Sex Stories

Monday, April 24, 2006

My First Threesome

Ok, I was just turned 18 and still in sixth form at school. I had been dating Rick for 4 months, it must be love I thought !. I had fancied him for ages before I finally snared him, it took just 3 days before I let him screw me and I really wasnt that kind of girl.

It was the fifth sunday id been with him, I was awoken by my mobile ringing in my ear, it was Rick, it turned out his parents had gone to visit family and wouldnt be back till monday, so did I want to go round?.. "ok" I replied, " be there in an hour". I got up and got dressed, being careful to dress sexily, after all I knew what he was after.

I knocked on his front door and he bounded up to answer it, he eyed me up and down, I was wearing a knee length clingy black skirt and tight low cut red top, "wow, how sexy are you.. !" he growled, "whats up ? got your dick hard already?" I whispered back. I pushed past him into the house, making sure my hand "accidently" brushed his crotch. I stood in the hall way, he turned to face me as closed the door with his foot. he walked towards me and kissed me passionately, his kiss wandering down my neck to my cleavage, pulling at my clingy top. At that instant someone walked out of the living room, I turned to look, it was one of Ricks friends. I quickly pushed Rick off me and pulled my top up over my quite exposed tits. "Whats up babe?" Rick asked, " Am I going to just let your friend watch us?" I said, sarcastically. "Ok, In my room then?" he said.

Read Full Story Here



Read More Adult Sex Stories At Blue Stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home