Adult Sex Stories

Monday, May 08, 2006

I'm A Dirty Whore

My name is Stacy. I'm 19 and addicted to sex. I think about it all the time. I have a good trim body, at five foot seven, and weigh 115 pounds. I'm so hot, for sex, that I masturbate every day. I'm always on the lookout for some hot stud, to do nasty things with. I'm not one of these girls who "waits for the right guy to make love" No, I'm a fucking slut, and I fuck anything with a dick. Let me tell you about the time I lost my virginity.

It was my 18th birthday, and that night I was having a party. I knew there was going to be a lot of guys there, and whatever happened, I was going to make sure my cherry was popped for the first time. That was hours away though, and I was horny now. I couldn't wait; I wanted to get fucked now! I was home, alone, and jerking off, as usual, when the doorbell rang. I was only wearing a short slip so I looked through the peephole and there, on the other side, was a young man, around 20 years old.

It was a dream comes true, so I opened the door, part way, and with only my head sticking out I said, "Yes...what is it?" He said he was working his way through college selling magazine subscriptions and he would appreciate it if I would check it out. The old magazine subscription ploy, I thought, how wonderful. "Yes, yes...please, come in." I said. "I've been meaning to subscribe to some magazines. What a coincidence that you came today." I opened the door wider and this young man came in and asked if he could sit on the couch and show me his magazines. He was going to show me more then magazines, I thought.

Read Full Story Here



Read More Adult Sex Stories At Blue Stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home