Adult Sex Stories

Monday, May 08, 2006

Ask The Neighbors

"Yeah, right!" Felicia guffawed into the phone as she chatted with her best friend, Cassie. She placed the lasagna noodles in the pan for dinner that night. "There is no way he's going to be interested now. We've been friends for over 2 years and he's been broken up with Summer for more than seven months. What on God's green earth makes you think Daniel is going to succumb to my advances now? Shit! It's just a dinner!"

"Hell, you don't have to get pissy with me, hon," Cassie grumbled back. "I'm just saying that no man agrees to drive a hundred miles for dinner, and then asks to stay the night knowing you have only one bed…no man on God's green earth does that by mistake. He wants a little dessert, too," Cassie mimicked her.

"Sorry, I'm nervous," Felicia apologized. "You know how long I've had my eye on Daniel. I'm tired of feeling like I'm throwing myself at him. The whole time I've known him, he's been telling me I'm too much of a flirt. Pretty boy, or not, I'm past that stage now, and I sure as hell don't want to set myself up for deflated expectations. Who knows if he's even going to like this lasagna, let alone my lingerie."

Read Full Story Here



Read More Adult Sex Stories At Blue Stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home