Adult Sex Stories

Monday, May 08, 2006

Massage

I see you sitting at the computer and walk up behind you pushing your hair away gently rubbing your tense shoulders softly kissing your neck. "You feel so tense, why don't you go hop into a nice hot shower and I'll give you a melting massage?" I half ask half command.

"This could wait," you say and you head off to bathroom. I turn off the computer and prepare for you changing into a simple red silk robe.

"Feeling better?" I ask as I see you standing there towel slung around your waist your red hair damp. "Lie down on the bed, on your front." You collapse onto bed. I arrange your hair and starting out at the bump at top of your spine walking my fingers down pulling out tension. You smell the slight scent of vanilla and figure I'm using my scented oils. I return to your shoulders pressing outwards and continuing along your arms my hands gently massaging and caressing every square inch.

When I reach your hands I carefully do each finger and place a soft kiss on your palm before working back up sensing the relaxation spreading. As I move down the other arm I can feel your eyes upon me and I kiss your inner elbow, before working down to your fingers. Seeing the limp relaxed state of your body. When I move back straddling your body working on your back where the most obvious tension is stored. Working from your spine cracking your back as I go moving my warm fingers outwards finally running them up you sides. Then back down using circular motions to ease the muscles. I go once more over your back using a simple chopping motion testing for any tension.

Read Full Story Here



Read More Adult Sex Stories At Blue Stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home