Adult Sex Stories

Monday, May 08, 2006

Play My Game

You agreed to play my games for the night. You were my first, my only, and therefore you figured it wouldn't be much of anything and humoured me. Fortunately, I had been doing my research.

When you got home I was nowhere to be found. You climbed the stairs and saw that the large four-posted bed in our room had been freshly made up with black sheets. On the pillow there lay a folded piece of paper, instructing you to get undressed and wait until I got home. You smiled, thinking of the night ahead as you placed your clothes in the hamper.

I'll admit I was nervous when I got home; I had never tried anything like this before. Everything was prepared though, and I knew I had to go through with it. It could turn out to be a lot of fun. I smiled with childish delight when I came into the room and saw you nude, waiting, your eyes locked on mine as I came through the door. I didn't conceal my pleasure in seeing you, for I was in your arms, fully clothed, within seconds. Your arms stole around me as I nibbled on your earlobe and breathed on your neck. You rested your chin on my hair and started in surprise when I slipped the first loop of rope around your wrist.

Read Full Story Here



Read More Adult Sex Stories At Blue Stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home